Very little exploration has been completed on the property, with virtually none in the past 25 years. During the 1920s, a trail was built on the north side of the West Fork of Texas Creek, which opened the area to prospecting. In the 1920s and 1930s, Blasher, Double Anchor, Ibex, Homestake, Silver Bell, Silver King, Silver Coin, Silver Star, Lake, and Morning Star prospects were discovered. Exploration occurred through to the 1950s. Sampling was completed in and around pits, trenches, and short adits spanning a seven-kilometer area north across the Texas Creek property.
In 1925, a high-grade galena-electrum float was discovered, leading to the discovery of the Solo prospect in 1930 by tracing this float to the nose of a glacier. By 1937, 1800 m of tunnels had been developed under the ice, and 32 kilograms of high-grade ore were mined and milled from a high-grade galena-electrum vein. An additional 0.5mt of high-grade ore was shipped to the Tacoma smelter.
In the 1970s, the El Paso Natural Gas Company conducted minor drilling at the Solo Prospect, of which the results are unknown. From 1989 to 1991, Hyder Gold Inc. examined the Double Anchor, Dog Hole, and Iron cap locations. The area also received attention from the U.S. Borough of Mines between 1972-1973 and 1992-1993 who conducted limited mapping and sampling of several historic prospects on the property.